TheAlliedShinobiForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DCUO League that Will not be taken lightly.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shinobi Comandments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commander Gaara
Admin
Commander Gaara

The Shinobi Comandments Empty
PostSubject: The Shinobi Comandments   The Shinobi Comandments I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 pm

For new members, the rules are as follows
In order to join the league you need to post on Academy Student forum, Application rules are posted there. If your application gets accepted, your character will be made by my standards. That means Everything from powers, personality, fighting style, height and weight. Your character must look like how it does on the show all the time. Its okay to fool around with style, but nothing long term that does not look how it looks in the series. I understand some characters need to acquire certain styles in order to perfect their character,

For existing members, the rules are as follows.
There will be no more than 2 alts per individual in the league. In order to earn your alt your main will need a 70 skill points, and 70 combat rating. You can only do this once to acquire an additional alternate character. The other way is to get promoted to Village Kage allowing you the privilege of making another character in the league.

All members are required to either have a mic or at least be able to hear us. If you can not hear us it will not be long till you are expelled from the league. If you need help with mic settings there will be a description on how to set your mic up or how to enable league mic chat so you can hear orders as they are sent.

If you are going to be absent from the league for some time please let us know for we want to make sure your not just ditching us and taking up a very valuable character slot.
Back to top Go down
https://tasf.board-directory.net

The Shinobi Comandments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheAlliedShinobiForces :: Hidden Village :: League Rules-
Jump to: